Will my evaluation report be accepted or recognized outside of the U.S.?

Your WES evaluation report provides a U.S. equivalency of your foreign education credentials.
We recommend that you contact any intended recipients before ordering duplicate reports for use outside of the United States. 
If needed, you can apply for a WES Canada evaluation. We will transfer the documents from your WES U.S. application to your WES Canada application and notify you if any additional documents are required. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos