Do I need to apply to WES first or to SOPHAS?

Complete the SOPHAS application first and get a Centralized Application Service (CAS) identification (ID) number. You need the CAS ID# to apply for a WES evaluation. 

Please select SOPHAS from the CAS provider list here for additional information. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos