Can I use my completed Canadian evaluation report in the United States?

Although many U.S. institutions will accept a WES Canada evaluation report, we recommend that you check with your intended recipient institution in the United States before ordering a duplicate report.
If they require a U.S. evaluation:
  • Submit a new online application for the U.S.
  • Contact customer service using your Canadian reference number and request to have your documents transferred to your U.S. file. 
We will notify you by email if any additional documents are required.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos