How should I send my academic transcripts to WES?

NOTE: We accept electronic documents from a growing number of institutions. If your institution does not yet have an approved method of sending digital documents to WES, please have them contact us.

To send physical academic transcripts to WES correctly, make sure:
  • They are in a sealed envelope with your institution's name on it.
  • The seal, stamp, or signature of an official officer at the institution overlaps the back flap of the sealed envelope as shown in the example below.

  • Ask your institution to send your academic transcripts directly to WES.
  • If your institution will not send them directly to us, please review the document requirements for your institution¬†to see if you may send them.
Note: WES accepts academic transcripts in sealed envelopes that have not been opened. Documents will not be accepted if the envelope is opened or the seal is broken. Please view the required documents for the country or territory where you studied for more information.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos