Do I need to translate my documents?

All foreign language documents must be translated. 

Here are our requirements:

  • Precise, word-for-word English translations from your academic institution or a certified translation service such as University Language Services Inc.
  • The translated words must be in the exact order as they appear on the foreign language document. 
  • Send photocopies of your translations to us. Do not send the original documents as they cannot be returned.
  • Please refer to the required documents for the country or territory you studied in for detailed instructions.
  • Certified translations do not need to be sent in a sealed envelope. You may send them to WES yourself.
  • Please send legible photocopies of word-for-word English translations for all foreign documents.        

For more information, please read this.  

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos