How can I make changes to my order?

If your evaluation has not been completed, you can make the following changes to your order through My Account:

  • Change your contact information
  • Upgrade your evaluation package from basic to ICAP
  • Request sealed envelopes
  • Order more reports
  • Add a recipient
  • Change your delivery options
  • Pay an open balance

Requests for other changes, such as adding or removing credentials, need to be made in writing using our contact form

If your evaluation has been completed, it cannot be modified, but you can update your report through My Account to: 

  • Add a completed degree, new courses, or a new credential 
  • Upgrade your Document-by-Document evaluation to a Course-by-Course evaluation

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos