Where can I find the Academic Records Request Form?

The WES Academic Records Request Form is optional and not a requirement. Not all applicants need to complete this form to request transcript and other academic records, but it may be requested by schools in certain countries. 

You can access the form once you submit your WES application and obtain your WES reference number. Then, log into your WES My Account and click on "View Required Documents."

Your school will also need to know where to send your documents. The Academic Records Request Form provides the correct address to send your documents directly to WES. Note that this does not apply to schools who can send documents to WES electronically.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos