My school may not have my transcripts because I graduated a long time ago. What should I do?

Most academic institutions maintain academic records indefinitely. Please contact your institution. If they no longer have your records, they will probably be able to tell you who to contact to obtain them.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos