WES received your college documents attested by the board/council. However, WES requires that your board/council both issue and attest your board/council mark sheets.

WES requires documents issued by the board or council that awarded your final degree. We also need these documents in a sealed envelope from the awarding board or council. Please send us board or council issued documents in an envelope that is stamped, signed, and sealed by the appropriate board or council. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos