I graduated from the University of Ibadan. What documents do I need to send?

Please send your transcript and the WES Academic Records Request Form in a sealed envelope from your school. In addition, please send a photocopy of your degree certificate.

You can access the Academic Records Request Form once you submit your WES application and obtain your WES reference number. Then log into your WES My Account and click on "View Required Documents."

Please view the required documents for the University of Ibadan for more information.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos