I studied in India, and my institution will not submit documents directly to WES. I have an attested copy in a sealed envelope, so can I submit the documents myself?

No. WES only accepts documents in sealed envelopes that are mailed directly by the institutions themselves.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos