I’m from India. What are my options if my institution will not send the documents directly to WES?

Please request that your institution mail your attested documents directly to WES in a sealed envelope with institution stamps/seals on the back flap. The institution must mail the sealed envelope themselves. They should not give the sealed envelope to you or a third party to mail to WES. WES only accepts documents in sealed envelopes that are mailed directly by the institutions (universities or autonomous colleges) themselves. 

We accept electronic documents from a growing number of institutions. If your institution does not yet have an approved method of sending digital documents to WES, please have them contact us.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos