I studied in India. Do I need to send transcripts or mark sheets?

WES accepts both consolidated transcripts and yearly mark sheets provided they are issued and sent by degree granting institutions and provide a full record of all completed coursework.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos