Can I use Gradintel to send my academic records to WES?

Yes, you can send your academic records to WES through Gradintel. Follow the steps below:

  1. Follow your school’s instructions for granting WES authorization to access your electronic documents online. 
  2. Send document access to Please note that we only use this email to retrieve documents. If you have questions about your evaluation, please contact our Customer Service team.

Note: Please do not send us your personal login information. We cannot use your login credentials to access the documents due to privacy concerns. Additionally, please do not assign a PIN or expiry date as this blocks us from accessing your documents.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos