Can I use Digitary or My eQuals to send my academic records to WES?

Yes, you can send your academic records to WES through Digitary/My eQuals. Follow the steps below:

  1. Follow your academic institution’s instructions for granting WES authorization to access your electronic documents online.
  2. You can share document access with WES by logging into your Digitary account and selecting World Education Services from the drop-down list of recipients. Alternately, you can send document access to Please note that we only use this email to retrieve documents. If you have questions about your evaluation, please contact our Customer Service team.

Please do not send us your personal login information. We cannot use your login credentials to access the documents due to privacy concerns. Additionally, please do not assign a PIN or expiry date as this blocks us from accessing your documents. 



More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos