I studied in India in a research-based program that doesn’t issue marksheets. Can I still get an evaluation?

Yes, WES can evaluate research-based programs.

Please send us a degree certificate by postal mail and have your school send the Confirmation of Degree Conferral form directly to WES in a sealed and stamped envelope.  

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos