I’m from Pakistan. How do I send my higher secondary school results?

We require exam results issued, attested, and sealed by the board that awarded your Higher Secondary or Intermediate Examination Certificate. We can also accept exam results sealed by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen if the documents have been issued and attested by the awarding board. For more information on contacting your awarding board, please visit the following link.

For more information about our document requirements for Pakistan, please click here.  

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos