What should I do if my school won’t send sealed envelopes directly to WES?

If your institution will not send official academic records directly to WES, please review the document requirements for your country or territory  to see if you may obtain them in a sealed envelope and forward them to us.

Note: We accept electronic documents from a growing number of institutions. If your institution does not yet have an approved method of sending digital documents to WES, please have them submit a Digital Partnership Form

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos