I studied in Nigeria. Can I send digital documents to WES?

If your institution uses ETX-NG, you can provide WES with access to your electronic academic documents. Go to the ETX-NG website,click on the appropriate electronic academic records request form, and follow the steps.

If you have a valid WES reference number, you can search the full list of institutions or universities that work with ETX-NG on the electronic academic records request form, click the Institution drop-down menu, begin typing in the name of your institution, search the list, and select your institution. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos