Do I need to send my secondary school documents if I also attended a university?

If you have completed at least one year of post-secondary study, you typically do not need to submit your secondary (high school) documents unless the institution you are applying to requires it. Please review the required documents for the country or territory where you studied for detailed instructions.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos