Can WES request my documents from my institution?

We cannot request documents on your behalf. You need to contact your institution and arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES. You can send your institution our Academics Records Request Form to facilitate your request. Please review the required documents for your country or territory carefully and follow all instructions to prevent delays in your evaluation. You can access the Academic Records Request Form once you submit your WES application and obtain your WES reference number. Then, log into your WES My Account  and click on "View Required Documents."

Sending Documents By Mail

Your institution must place the documents in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

Sending Documents Digitally

WES now partners with thousands of institutions around the globe to accept documents through secure electronic transmission. Find out if your school already partners with WES. If they do, request this method of transmission, which can expedite the completion of your report. If they don't, ask them to contact us about initiating a relationship to securely send digital documents to WES. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos