I have a master’s degree from India. Do I need to send my bachelor’s degree too?

If your master’s degree was obtained from an Indian institution, you MUST also submit your bachelor’s degree documents. WES cannot evaluate the master’s degree without the bachelor’s degree.

The only exceptions where your bachelor's degree documents are NOT required are: Master of Education, Master of Engineering, Master of Philosophy, and Master of Technology. 

If your master’s degree was obtained outside of India, your bachelor’s degree is generally not required.

For more information, please refer to our Required Documents page.


More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos