I earned a professional degree from the United Kingdom (such as BTEC Certificates/Diploma or the SQA Higher National Certificate/Diploma). How should I send my exam results?

We need a transcript issued by the appropriate examining body that lists all subjects or modules taken and grades earned for each level. Please send the transcript in a sealed envelope from the examining body that issued your degree. We cannot accept transcripts from your school; we need them from your examining body. For further information, please review our Required Documents page, select United Kingdom from the dropdown menu, and choose Further and Professional Education as your type of education.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos