Does WES accept electronic documents for completed credentials from the UK?

WES now partners with thousands of institutions around the globe to accept documents through secure electronic transmission. Find out if your school already partners with WES. If they do, request this method of transmission, which can expedite the completion of your report. If they don't, ask them to submit a Digital Partnership Form to initiate a relationship to securely send digital documents to WES.

If your institution would like to email your documents to us, please have them submit a Digital Partnership Form. We will communicate with your institution to explore possibilities for digital document transmission. 

For additional information please review how to send electronic academic records to WES

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos