I studied in another country, but my credential was awarded by an institution in the UK. What documents do you require for my program?

We require your academic transcript to be sent directly from the appropriate examining body or institution in the UK that awarded your final credential.

Please ask the institution that awarded your qualification or the appropriate examining body to send your academic documents to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official or through the established digital transmission method. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos