Why am I being required to provide my final certificate?

Most transcripts from the United Kingdom contain all the information required for a WES evaluation report. However, WES may request a degree certificate or confirmation of award letter to confirm the award of your degree. WES has discretion to accept, reject, or request documents as necessary, in order to prepare the most accurate evaluation report. If you've received a request to provide your certificate, please upload your final certificate via the My Account page. 

Please note that a final certificate is required for all diploma supplements, doctoral degrees and further/professional (non-higher education) qualifications.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos