If I studied in China during the 1980s and early 1990s and earned a combined graduation certificate with a degree confirmation, which documents do I need to send for evaluations?

If you graduated from a bachelor's degree program in China in the 1980s and early 1990s, then you have a combined graduation certificate with a degree confirmation. 

First, please contact the China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC) and request verification of your bachelor's degree. Next, send the verification report, along with the rest of your documents to CSSD (formerly CHESICC). There, your documents will undergo translation and verification. For more information, please visit Center for Student Services and Development, Ministry of Education, P.R. China (CSSD).

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos