The CDGDC degree verification report of my degree certificate is in Chinese. How do I apply for the English translation (高等学位认证报告翻译件) that is required by WES?

Please refer to CSSD Center for Student Services and Development, Ministry of Education, P.R. China (formerly CHESICC) and follow their instructions closely regarding document translations and send the degree verification report translation (高等学位认证报告翻译件) in CHSI Archive (学信档案) via International Cooperative Application (国际合作申请) portal. If you have questions regarding their policies and procedures, please contact them directly. 

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos