I attended a dual degree program but my study took place entirely in China. I have dual transcripts and dual degree certificates. Which documents should I submit?

A WES course-by-course analysis and evaluation is based on the transcripts issued by the institution where your study took place. You can submit both sets of the documents; however, you MUST send us the documents issued by the Chinese institution, while the other school’s documents are optional.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos