I received my master's degree and/or doctoral degree from China-European International Business School or the University of Nottingham, Ningbo. CSSD (formerly CHESICC) is unable to verify my documents. What should I do?

Please ask the institution to send your official academic transcript directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official at the institution.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos