I am an undergraduate student at the University of Nottingham, Ningbo. Neither CSSD (formerly CHESICC) nor CDGDC is able to verify my documents. What should I do?

Please ask the institution to send your official academic transcript directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official at the institution.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos