I received my degree through self-study. The academic transcript I submitted has not been accepted by WES. What should I do?

For self-study programs in China, examination results issued by the provincial Self-Study Examinations Guidance Committee are required in place of an Academic Transcript. The examination results must include the official stamp of the Self-Study Committee or the Self-Study Office. 


Exception: for self-study programs completed at institutions in Shanghai, the examination results should be provided by the institution attended.

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos