How can I get a copy of my academic records from WES?
Please contact your institution for a copy. WES does not provide copies of academic records to applicants.  
Tue, 19 Jan, 2021 at 5:07 PM
My institution is unable to provide a complete academic transcript for my credential as the records are no longer available. Can you still evaluate my study?
If there are no records available, we will only be able to produce a document-by-document report for your credential. Please request your institution to sen...
Sun, 18 Jul, 2021 at 2:19 PM
How will I receive payment if my account shows I am owed a refund?
You should receive your refund in the same manner that you made your payment. Please allow one week for credit/debit card refunds and four weeks for check o...
Wed, 19 Jan, 2022 at 7:24 PM
How do I apply for a WES evaluation?
Complete our online application to get started.
Tue, 19 Jan, 2021 at 5:08 PM
How long does WES keep files open?
Files can remain open and active for at most 180 days from the payment date of the application. After 180 days, a reactivation fee will be required to react...
Thu, 30 Dec, 2021 at 1:26 PM
How long will WES keep my application on hold?
Files can remain on hold until all required documents, information, verification, and payment are received. All files will become inactive after 180 days fr...
Thu, 30 Dec, 2021 at 1:26 PM
Can I change my evaluation report from WES Basic to WES ICAP?
Yes, you can upgrade to the WES ICAP report if your transcripts were received by WES after January 1, 2007. To upgrade, visit My Account.
Tue, 19 Jan, 2021 at 5:08 PM
What should I do if my documents were sent before I applied?
You must submit an application to confirm that your documents have arrived at WES.
Tue, 19 Jan, 2021 at 5:08 PM
Why is my surname capitalized on my completed evaluation report?
Your surname (which is also called the "last name" or "family name") is capitalized on WES evaluation reports because it is stored this ...
Thu, 1 Jul, 2021 at 5:15 PM
High school diploma
High school diploma A diploma or certificate that represents the successful completion of high school/secondary school.
Tue, 19 Jan, 2021 at 5:08 PM

More help is available by phone or email.   Contact Us

Help Videos